Start: 1 to 2 Months
• Investor submits and Indication of Interest Agreement and Investor Suitability Questionnaire
• Investor receives the Confidential Private Placement Memorandum.
• Investor signs and return all documentation, including subscription agreement.
• Investor meets with immigration attorney on I-526 application.
• Investor submits investment of $500,000, plus $50,000 administrative fee to EB5 escrow account
• Investor files I-526 visa application with the USCIS.
• The USCIS provides a receipt from USCIS, the $500,000 investment will be transferred to partnership account
Step 2: 12 to 16 months
• USCIS grants approval of investor I-526 application
• Upon approval investor will receive conditional green card.
Step 3: 21 to 24 months
Investor files I-829 application to remove conditional status and receive a permanent green card. Regional center must prove job creation on investor’s behalf.
Step 4: 2 to 4 months
• Once I-829 is approved, conditional status of green card is removed and green card becomes permanent.
• Investor can apply for citizenship after 5 years of being a permanent green card.